Welcome to Music Inc. magazine, North America's leading business-to-business magazine for musical product retailers. Each issue of Music Inc. reads like a focused to-do list of best practices for retailers aiming to improve. Every issue includes hard-hitting news, Insightful "Ideas" columns from the industry's brightest minds and segment-by-segment previews of new gear and services for entrepreneurs selling musical products — from pianos, keyboards and pro audio to B&O, Guitars and DJ gear.
Future issues are available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-11 Issues (1 Year) at £25.99 / $36.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it, and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Stability improvements and iOS 10 support .
Minor bug fixes and crash fixes .
Akkordeon Magazin – Epaper - Alles Rund Um Das Akkordeon Und Seine Spieler Vom Verlag Kölnerverlagsa
Cbc Music Magazine
Future Music: The Music Tech And Music Production Magazine
The Score Magazine
Chitarra Acustica Fingerpicking